V Feria del libro infantil y juvenil – Children book fair (Instituto Cervantes)
October 30 @ 11:00 - 14:30Free
Instituto Cervantes Utrecht organised the fifth “Cervantes Children’s and Youth Book Market” for October 30, at the Instituto Cervantes in Utrecht. You, your family, and your little ones are invited on an adventure through Spanish-language children and youth literature. Throughout the day, young and adults will discover the magic of books, check out the new titles, and take part in various activities, reading sessions, and workshops designed to let our imaginations run wild.
Program of the activities of the day:
- From 11:00 to 11:30, Stories for the youngest, by the association Asociación Mini Lectores. (For children from 2 to 4 years)
- From 11:30 am to 2:30 pm, Joint activities for adults and children by Lai Association.
- From 11:30 am to 12:00 pm, Japanese Paper Theater (Kamishibai). Oral storytelling for all ages by Serendipity.
- From 12:15 to 13:00, Reading session by illustrator and actor Daniel Tornero. A versatile artist with whom we will immerse ourselves in magical worlds of our own creation.
- From 13:15 to 14:30, Painting workshop with Daniel Tornero, during which attendees will make a murales.
During the day it will also be possible to buy books. Visit the website of the Spanish cultural institute to know more about this initiative.